Here at Portbeg, we understand that for many of you, a holiday just wouldn’t be the same without your four-legged friend. We wouldn’t want to leave any member of the family out; well behaved pets are welcome to most of our holiday homes.
Many of our home’s can cater for pets of all descriptions. Are you dreaming of a self-catering coastal break packed with long strolls along pet-friendly beaches, or a holiday where you and your pooch can truly get back to nature, then Bundoran is the place for you.
Because we know that your four-legged friend is a valued member of the family and your holiday just wouldn’t be the same without them!
What could be better than starting each day of your holiday with an early morning stroll along the Rouge walk with your dog, or alongside the Drowes river.
Our pet-friendly self-catering holiday homes are perfectly located with beautiful coastal or countryside nearby, and then you can spend the evening relaxing in front of the open fire with your dog. So forget sad goodbyes at the kennels.
Our Pet Policy
- Pets are welcome by prior arrangement with management. Charge is €30.00 per stay. Max 1 per booking.
- Pets are only allowed in some properties so book early to avoid disappointment. Pets not booked cannot stay.
- Registered guide and support dogs however are welcome.
- Pets to bring own beds, Sofas and beds are strictly for human use only.
- Owners are responsible for all pet mess, around the house as well as around the resort.
- Pets cannot to be left by themselves under any circumstances. Inside or outside the house.
- Pets are not allowed into bedrooms.
- Owners are responsible for all damage caused by pets.