W8 Village is situated in Manorhamilton, Co. Leitrim just 30 minutes drive from Bundoran. W8 Village consists of 14 brand new, luxury self-catering accommodation units, boasting all essential mod cons including wifi and safe underground parking.
Chill out and relax in the designer lounge with WIFI, TV and confortable furniture. Explore the fine art paintings, prints and pictures from local artists and photographs, inspired and created by the local area. Each townhouse is complete with it’s own private outdoor space, table and chairs. There is a sensored central heating system fitted throughout the townhouse.
Cook up a feat in the kitchen with all mod cons including a large fridge, freezer, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, washer-dryer and all essential utensils. The large dinner table is perfect for family get togethers with a complementary welcome pack.
Indulge in comfort ( Please call our office to make a booking)
- Three bedrooms for all the family with luxurious bed linen and towels provided.
- Bed 1: Main bedroom is spacious, with south facing large windows and comes with a super king size bed.
- Bed 2: Second bedroom is a twin room with two single beds, overlooking your private courtyard.
- Bed 3: Third bedroom comes with a bunk bed and large windows. Perfect for the kids to hangout in.
- Relaxing bath.
- Bathroom, a shower room and three toilets.
- Nothing is quite as luxurious and pampering as a hot relaxing bath. Make time for yourself or enjoy a shower for a more invigorating experience.
The spacious, modern brand new three bedroom units feature a flat-screen satellite TV with DVD player, fully fitted kitchens and outside dining patios. On site secure parking.
These properties are 2 minutes’ walk from the Centre of Manorhamilton, North Leitrim, overlooking the shadow of Benbo Mountain. Unspoilt seven beautiful glens; Glencar, Glenfarne, Glenaniff, Glenboy, Glenkeel, Gleniff and Glenade, with rivers, lakes and forests abundant in the area.
Manorhamilton has several excellent pubs and restaurants offering traditional Irish and international cuisine, local ales and freshly caught fish specials. Just 30 minutes’ drive from the Coastal towns of Bundoran and Sligo.
The town is located on the crossroads of the R280 going south to the county town of Carrick-on-Shannon (50km) and the east west N16 linking Sligo (26km) to Enniskillen and beyond (40km).