Why not bring you friends, colleagues or students to Donegal and embrace the rugged Wild Atlantic Way. Want an action packed weekend away? Then try Surfing in Bundoran.
Listed in Stormriders surf guide as one of the few places in Europe to warrant the title ‘a surfer’s paradise’ Bundoran is home to one of Ireland’s most famous waves, The Peak.
There are also beginner and intermediate spots which include Tullan strand. A few kilometres away you can surf Rossnowlagh beach, one of the best beginner/intermediate beaches in Ireland.
Surf Lessons will be discussed on ability and weather conditions.
Price starting from €70.00 PP for two nights’ accommodation. Two Surf lessons. Prices at minimum of 10 people (all subject to weather conditions).
With so much experience behind us we will be able to cater for whatever type of programme your group requires.
What Portbeg also Provide
- At Portbeg we can accommodate over 100 people we can also provide separate leader/teacher accommodation or a private room in each house.
- We also have 24 hour supervision on site. We can offer a wide range of activities for your group
- Our house are self-catering with fully fitted kitchens.
Please contact for price details on the following:
- Accomodation with catering services.
- Continental breakfast, Packed Lunch
- Evening meals in our nearby Canteen facility.
- Bus collection from Airports and daily transport can also be arranged at competitive prices.