Ocean View Townhouse
For the Surfer’s out there, they over look the Peak, Ireland’s best known wave. It is situated 150 yards off the shore in the middle of town and is clearly visible from the townhouses which are situated opposite the Allingham Arms Hotel area of town.
They accommodate up to 5, offering great value for Surfer’s or family accommodation. Each Townhouse has parking so you can park right outside your front door. No garden.
Each unit has their own front door. Communal side steps can be used to access the coastal Rouge walk.
- Fully fitted Kitchenette supplied with everything you need for your stay
- There is an open plan living area completed with TV and a DVD. Some townhouses have carpet others have laminate floor
- Open fire for cosy nights in, and heating is supplied by electric storage heating.
- One Double bed with an en suite shower
- One Double bed and single bed
- Main bathroom with a bath and combined shower
- Bed linen and towels are supplied
- Some with carpet some with laminate floor
Heating charge is €10.00 per night payable on arrival.
Security deposit €150-€350 payable cash on arrival.
Pet stay €30.00, however this must be pre booked.