Portbeg Holiday Homes, Bundoran, Co Donegal
Our semi-detached holiday homes have mountain views and some with slight ocean views from some windows. These houses are situated a short walk from the ocean walk which takes you right around the west end of Bundoran. There are four bedrooms, two downstairs and two upstairs in each property.
Two bedrooms upstairs are en suite with a shower and if you prefer a bath there is one in the downstairs bathroom. Each house comprises of at least;
- Three Double rooms
- One Triple room
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- The extremely spacious modern fitted kitchen includes an fridge-freezer, electric cooker and hob, dishwasher and a washing machine. The house is fitted with oil central heating
- Patio doors lead from the kitchen area to the outside patio and garden area, where you can enjoy the garden area, mountain views and watch the beautiful sunrise or sunset
- The separate living area also has a TV and DVD, comfortable seating and an open fireplace for those colder evenings
- The hall is large with ample space for sports equipment, bikes or surf boards. There is also a utility area separate from the kitchen
- Furniture colours and styles may vary in each house as with the kitchen style
- Some houses have bunks suited to groups please discuss when booking
Heating charge is €7.00 per night payable on arrival.
Security deposit €150-€350 payable cash on arrival.
Pet stay €30.00, however this must be pre booked.
Please note June, July and August is very busy with Language school student bookings.