Portbeg Holiday Homes, Bundoran, Co Donegal
These holiday homes are situated beside the ocean walk which takes you right around the west end walk of Bundoran. There are four bedrooms, two downstairs and two upstairs in each property.
All the bedrooms are en suite, three with a shower and if you prefer a bath there is one in the upstairs en suite. Each house comprises of at least…
- Three double rooms
- One triple room
- Towels and Linen are provided
- The extremely spacious kitchen also provides an extra lounge area that is ideal for a get together
- The modern fitted kitchen includes an fridge-freezer, electric cooker and hob, dishwasher and washing machine. The house is fitted with oil central heating and an open fireplace for those colder evenings
- Patio doors lead from the kitchen area to the outside patio and garden area. You also have a table for your alfresco dining to watch the beautiful sunrise or sunset near the ocean
- The separate living area also has a TV and DVD, comfortable seating and an open fireplace for those colder evenings
- The hall is large with ample space for sports equipment,bikes or surf boards. There is also a utility area separate from the kitchen for all your self catering needs
- Furniture colour and styles may vary in each house as with the kitchen style.
Heating charge is €10.00 per night payable on arrival.
Security deposit €150-€350 payable cash on arrival.
Pet stay €30.00, however this must be pre booked.
Please note June, July and August is very busy with Language school student bookings.